It's 2015. How do you manage bookmarks?

I’ve been eyeing Pocket. I think I need to just make the jump. Unfortunately, Reading List has no import-export function so I have about 3-400 stranded bookmarks inside. Pocket looks good, though, and Poki seems like a really solid Windows 10 app for managing it.
    Does Pocket have categories/list view? Last time I tried it out it was just a straight grid of posts, which is more reading list-y than bookmarks-y

What the hell are you talking about? Both of those services are reading services primarily. They aren’t designed to be bookmark managers, and I don’t understand why you would use them that way.
    Just use Chrome and sync your shit. Why overcomplicate?

I am trying out pinboard.
    It’s an online web service that requires an annual subscription of about $10 a year, and lets me save links to it. So on a new computer (like my work laptop), I will log in to the pinboard website and access my saved links there. You will have to tag your links so you can search for them more easily though.
    There are also mobile apps for it, so accessing them on your mobile devices won’t be an issue as well.

I… don’t
    I use Chrome, i pin what i use daily and most other frequent pages are accessed by typing in the first couple of letters in the search box. For read it later material, i tried pocket but quickly found that i usually read things right away, or just leave a tab open if i’m going to read it later. That does mean i often have too many tabs, but i really do not want to deal with bookmarks, i’m lazy like that.