About Facebook and people's fear over targeted ads

I don’t care it’s anonymized , they still target ME. I don’t need diaper ads because I searched something on a search engine.
    There is no difference whether my name is linked to it, it’s targeted advertisement and I hate it for the most part.
    The premise ads are THE way to make money is a diluted thought and will not be sustainable in the future.
    I already dislike it to an extend I will stop using products that annoy me too much and this will only spread to more users.

10 years ago everybody was convinced E-mail spam was THE way to make money and look how that has turned out.
    The concept of spamming people with stuff they haven’t asked for and then think this is a viable business strategy is just way off and won’t last. In the end people will pay for things they want and all these tricky ways of extorting money from users will only backlash. (like those ridiculous in-app-purchases) At a certain moment people will be sick of it and leave. (I think)

Then why don’t you get bothered by them if you hate getting spammed by the ads especially targeted ones.
    Youtube videos show ads before the video.
    Gmail(if you are not a premium subscriber) also uses ads(targeted)
    Search also uses ads(targeted).
    Maps also use ads(targeted)

Youtube doesn’t show me ads for I have adblocker and mostly my video’s start without showing any ads. Also IF shown an ad, I don’t pay attention to it making it pretty worthless.
    I don’t get spammed in a intrusive way with Gmail. No pop-ups (because Google already know this doesn’t work and annoys users)
    I don’t see the Search ads anymore, my mind filters them and blocks them out. I just don’t notice them anymore which is also an automatic evolution of filtering loads of info on a screen.
    I don’t see any ads in my Google Maps app.

Youtube doesn’t show me ads for I have adblocker and mostly my video’s start without showing any ads. Also IF shown an ad, I don’t pay attention to it making it pretty worthless.
    Apply adblocker and Ghostery to FB also and you are set.
    I don’t get spammed in a intrusive way with Gmail. No pop-ups (because Google already know this doesn’t work and annoys users)
    I have never ever seen a popup on Facebook. Most of the ads are silent display ads on the side of the page.
    I don’t see the Search ads anymore, my mind filters them and blocks them out. I just don’t notice them anymore which is also an automatic evolution of filtering loads of info on a screen.
    In the same way you can ignore the Facebook ads. They don’t get in your way.